This webinar walks through the web features released in May 2020.
1) New Block Types. How to build using AMRAP, EMOM, and RFT blocks.
2) Using Benchmarks. Coaches can now track work on the block level for AMRAP, EMOM and RFT. Once these sets are completed, they will flow into the Activity Report and can be pulled up in the Leaderboard.
3) Last selected content categories. Now, in the exercise search module or while looking through the tabs of the library the last content category selected will be the default category. For example, if you toggle from "all" to "EXOS" in the exercise search module. The next time you open the exercise search module the EXOS exercise content will display.
4) Set Templates are now saved on the organization level. Meaning, if another coach saves a set template, all coaches in the organization can use this set template when building.
5) Rearranging workouts for playlist programs. On the program calendar, coaches can drag and drop the workout days to rearrange the order the workouts are presented to the athlete.
6) Exercise notes can now be included when printing workouts.
To stay on top of the latest research and trends sign up for our monthly newsletter, the PowerUp, delivered directly to your inbox.
As Olympians, professional athletes, and coaches, we understand the work it takes to achieve your goals. Having seen first-hand the difference access to great coaching can make, we want to make that competitive advantage available to every athlete, everywhere. That's why we are bringing you unrivaled technology and training content to get you ready for wherever your athletes take you.